Frontier Exchange provides a high-level platform for publicly traded and private companies from the Middle East and North Africa to present, build their profile, conduct 1-2-1 meetings and network with investors and potential partners. Building a profile and becoming “known” is a critical part of raising money and finding partners.
Who should present?
Presenters at MENA 2017 include:
- Middle Eastern & North African companies seeking finance and to raise their investment profile.
- Private groups with potential to IPO or seeking investment for project and corporate finance.
- Government projects seeking direct investments or privatisations.
Benefits for Presenting Companies:
- Full 15-minute corporate presentation.
- Opportunity to work with Frontier Exchange on developing and structuring the presentation to ensure maximum investor outreach and recognition.
- Recognition as a Presenting Company in global marketing, targeted at highly qualified professionals, investors and professional service providers, including company profile on the Frontier Exchange website (2,000+ unique visitors per month) and Event Guide.
- 16 December 2016: Acceptance Round 1 deadline. Corporates who meet this deadline will receive priority timeslot placement and priority schedule allocation for 1-2- 1 meetings.
- 27 January 2017: Acceptance Round 2 deadline. Presentation requests submitted after this date will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Company presentation policy and guidelines:
- Presentations must be received no later than 10 February 2017.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is the acceptable format.
- Presentations are strictly limited to 15 minutes including introduction and should not exceed 15 slides
Apply to Present
For more information, please contact
Chief Executive Officer
T: +44 (0) 208 819 3137